Effective Date: April 17, 2018
Using Our Service
We grant you permission to use and access the Service, subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for any data, text, images, photos, sounds, videos, 3D models and related content (collectively, “Content”) that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service.
- You must not post nude, partially nude, sexually suggestive or pornographic Content via the Service.
- You must not post Content that is libelous, inaccurate, violent, obscene or hateful via the Service.
- You must not post Content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, or others, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically post such content.
- You must not harass, threaten, abuse or impersonate other users of the Service.
- If you create an account, you are responsible for keeping your password secure. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- You must not use another user’s account without permission.
- You must not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service.
- You must not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security features of the Service or features that restrict use or copying of Content, or enforce limitations on use of the Service or Content accessible via the Service.
- You must not publish, distribute or link to any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or malicious code of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or device.
We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Service at our sole discretion without prior notice.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all Content posted to our Service, and cannot therefore be responsible for that Content. You agree that you access or use the Service at your own risk.
Toolbox AI Content
The Service contains content owned or licensed by Toolbox AI. You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to this content, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Our designated copyright agent is:
Toolbox AI, Inc.
Attn: Keith Ito
4231 Balboa Ave #508
San Diego, CA 92117
Electronic notification is preferred. To be effective, any notice submitted to our Copyright Agent must comply with the requirements set forth at 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
We are constantly improving our Service, and may update these Terms in the future. We will endeavor to notify you of material changes to the Terms by posting a notice on our website and mobile applications or by sending an email to the email address, if any, that you provided to us. Your continued use of the Service after any change in these Terms will constitute your consent to such change.
Toolbox AI may terminate your access to all or any part of our Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability.
The Service is provided “as is.” Toolbox AI hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Toolbox AI makes no warranty that the Service will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you access or use the Service at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Toolbox AI and its affiliates, directors, employees and licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use or inability to use the Service, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Toolbox AI and its affiliates, directors, employees and licensors for any claims under these Terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount paid by you to access or use the Service.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with Toolbox AI must commence within one year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.