Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a good reason to do so. Let’s go over the information we collect:
Information You Provide to Us
- Basic Account Information: You’re not required to create an account to use our Services, but if you choose to do so, we’ll ask for some basic information from you such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Communications with Us: If you send us an email, contact customer support, or subscribe to one of our mailing lists, you’ll provide us with information such as your name and email address. For support requests, we may also ask for diagnostic information that can help us address your problem.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Log Information: Our servers automatically record information sent by your web browser or mobile device when accessing our Services. This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, device ID, time and date of access, and other metadata.
- Usage Information: We also collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect statistics on how often various features of our Services are used, and how often our mobile applications crash or fail. We use this information to understand how people use our Services in order to to prioritize new features, fix bugs, and improve our Services.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services, for example to set up and maintain your account if you choose to create one.
- To further develop our Services, for example by adding new features and fixing bugs.
- To better understand how users interact with our Services. This helps us prioritize new features and make the Services easier to use.
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services.
- To communicate with you.
How We Share Information
We will not share any of your personal information except in the limited circumstances described below:
- Information that you ask us to share: For example, if you ask us to post content that you created to a social media service, we will share information needed to do so with the social media service.
- Information shared with service providers: We engage third-party providers to provide services to us. These third-party providers only have access to your information for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. For example, we use Firebase from Google, Inc. to collect crash reports and gather information about how features of our mobile applications are used in order to fix bugs and make improvements.
- Information disclosed for our protection or the protection of others: We may disclose information about you if we believe that we are required to do so by law, for example to comply with a subpoena or court order. We may also disclose information to protect the safety, rights, or property of Toolbox AI, its employees, users, or the public in general. For example, if we believe that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect your information against unauthorized access and take reasonable measures to do so. This includes encrypting your information and keeping logs of access to our servers.
- April 17, 2018: Initial revision